[DEOC] Need Your Assistance

Britten, Robert Robert.Britten at lwtech.edu
Tue May 16 09:11:55 PDT 2023

Good Morning,

Unfortunately at the 11th hour the system in place has virtually tied your hands. With purchasing deadlines and internal processes to move requisitions trough to approval to meet end of year closeout it's virtually impossible to spend. We will add this topic to our agenda for discussion this Friday.

Sorry you are experiencing this level of frustration in the 11th hour.

Humbly,
[cid:image002.png at 01D987D6.754138A0]
Robert Britten, Executive Director of EDI
W205C | 11605 132nd Avenue NE  |  Kirkland, WA 98034