[DEOC] Fw: Message for MSSDC and DEOC: Interviews for IDEAL Coaching--Your Feedback is Critical

Sophia Agtarap sagtarap at sbctc.edu
Thu Jun 22 09:53:18 PDT 2023

Dear DEOC--

Please see message below from Monica Wilson, Director of Student Success Center and Strategic Initiatives about a new coaching pilot in collaboration with Rooted in Love.

Please see info below and reach out to Monica with questions.

Peace,
Sophia

[Compass]
  Sophia Kristina R. Agtarap (she/siya)

  Director, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion