[DEOC] [EXTERNAL] Farewell and Thank You!

Hannah Simonetti hsimonetti at btc.edu
Thu Jun 22 09:51:53 PDT 2023

Erin,
GOOD LUCK TO YOU!!!! I am feeling you on the failure of our institutions too support this work! So I hope you do great things and wish you well!

In much solidairty,
하나(Hannah)

Connectedness | Professionalism | Integrity
[cid:image003.png at 01D9A4EF.2BC24030]<https://www.btc.edu/>하 나/Hannah  ( 소 희 Soo-Hee)  Simonetti (she/her/hers)
Director of Diversity Equity and Inclusion
Bellingham Technical College<http://www.btc.edu/>
3028 Lindbergh Ave. | Bellingham, WA 98225
Call: 360.752.8377<tel:360.752.8377>| Office: Morse Center 207
for today’s needs and tomorrow’s opportunities.