[DEOC] TOMORROW: SBCTC & C4C Meeting Re: Racial Equity Recommendations | June 20th @ 10AM

Amanda Ybarra amybarra at spscc.edu
Tue Jun 20 08:59:43 PDT 2023

Thank you for sending this, Sophia. I too would love to attend as it sounds like a great opportunity to connect and work together on this important work for our commission. Unfortunately, I too am in cabinet meetings all morning/afternoon and am onboarding a new employee today. I hope it all goes well and I look forward to connecting soon.

Take care,
Amanda

Amanda Ybarra
(she/her)
Executive Diversity Officer
Email: amybarra at spscc.edu | Phone: 360-596-5356

SPSCC Safe Zone: You are safe here.
[Safe Zone Signature]<https://spscc.edu/>
We see you  |  We hear you  |  We are with you