[DEOC] Fw: Update on DEI Investments - Due January 3rd

Sophia Agtarap sagtarap at sbctc.edu
Tue Dec 19 15:15:04 PST 2023

Dear DEOC--

I have a request that just came in today about the one-time DEI legislative investment that was awarded in the last session.

To make it easier to collect responses, I've created a brief survey that I'm asking you to please fill out if you're in the office: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/R8FWNKJ

See the original email below and reach out via email, text, or call if you have questions. They have requested this information be sent back to them by January 3. I was hoping to collect and format the responses before sending it to Stephanie in our office.

peace,
sophia

[Compass]
  Sophia Kristina R. Agtarap (she/siya)

  Director, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion