[DEOC] Request for Commission Representatives for Student Success Tool RFP Task Force

Sophia Agtarap sagtarap at sbctc.edu
Sun Dec 10 21:18:39 PST 2023

All—

Bumping this up in your inboxes. They’ve extended the deadline to December 15.

Sophia Kristina R. Agtarap (she/siya)

Director, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion

Book time to meet with me<https://outlook.office.com/bookwithme/user/428a9a0a3cb14afe82036360d2d894a8@sbctc.edu?anonymous&ep=signature>

<https://aka.ms/o0ukef>