[DEOC] Important information for DEOC summer meeting- August 31st 9am-5pm Seattle, Wa

Ha Nguyen ha.nguyen at greenriver.edu
Thu Aug 24 11:18:05 PDT 2023

Not attending.

Ha T. Nguyen (she|her)
Vice President | Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion
e: ha.nguyen at greenriver.edu<mailto:ha.nguyen at greenriver.edu> | c: 253.455.1111
Green River College<https://www.greenriver.edu/> | Facebook: GreenRiverCollege<https://www.facebook.com/GreenRiverCollege/> | Twitter: @GreenRiverCC<https://twitter.com/greenrivercc?lang=en>

[GRC-logo_digital-green]

Vision:
Green River College<https://www.greenriver.edu/> will be an equity-centered leader in higher education
committed to excellence in teaching and learning,
to being an anti-racist college,
and to advancing social and economic justice