[DEOC] FW: Conference Operating Budget Detail

Valencia, Iesha Iesha.Valencia at cptc.edu
Mon Apr 24 17:14:50 PDT 2023

Hi DEOC,

I've received this from my President today and I'm hoping yours is sharing with you as well but I'll attach it here just in case that doesn't happen. Take a look at the operating budget. We'll put this on the agenda for our next DEOC meeting.

Iesha Valencia (she,her,hers), M.Ed.
Associate Vice President for Equity, Diversity & Inclusion
Clover Park Technical College