[ctcLinkfinaidsupport] KNOWN ISSUE: NSLDS sending colleges the same students on Alert files

Deborah Englehardt denglehardt at sbctc.edu
Wed Feb 28 08:32:14 PST 2024

Good morning, FA!

We're received some tickets from colleges using the PS Transfer Monitoring process. They're seeing that the Alert files (tralrtop) have the same students every week.

[cid:image005.jpg at 01DA6A20.3EB3A7F0]

We have confirmed colleges are not sending the same students in PS via the outbound files (TRINFIN).

[cid:image006.jpg at 01DA6A20.3EB3A7F0]

On HEUG as well as FSA Tech, users around the nation have been reporting what ctcLink colleges are seeing.

We are having issues with receiving the same students over and over again in our transfer monitoring alert files. We have a case open with NSLDS. A few others on a different listserve are reporting the same thing.

We′re not sure when NSLDS is fixing the issue but wanted to let you know it′s not you or the PS Transfer Monitoring process, it′s NSLDS.

Please do not send tickets to us about this issue. The issue should be reported to NSLDS. 👍

Thank you!

Debbie

[Compass]Deborah Englehardt

Senior Functional Analyst, Campus Solutions (Financial Aid)

1300 Quince Street SE

Olympia, WA 98504-2495

denglehardt at sbctc.edu<mailto:denglehardt at sbctc.edu> • O: 360-704-3979

sbctc.edu<https://www.sbctc.edu/> • Twitter: @SBCTCWashington<https://twitter.com/SBCTCWashington> • Facebook: @WASBCTC<https://www.facebook.com/wasbctc/>