[ctcLinkfinaidsupport] Recurrences for FA ISIR JobSet new naming convention

Ana Ybarra aybarra at sbctc.edu
Fri Feb 9 11:23:22 PST 2024

Good afternoon -

Some of you may have been in the recurrences Q & A session that occurred on Thursday at 1:00.

I’ve attached the original messages about changes coming to recurrences in this email, where the deadline for these changes has been messaged out as February 14th

We’re reaching out to further explain steps needed to update recurrences for our FA clients.

  *   When updating the name for your recurrences - DO NOT CHANGE THE TIME SLOT ASSIGNED
  *   At the Schedule JobSet Definitions page -
  *   On the Schedule JobSet Definition tab, change the JobSet Status from “Active” to “Completed”

[cid:image002.png at 01DA5B42.6C844D70]

  *   Do not select “Run Now” - hit “Save”

[cid:image003.png at 01DA5B42.6C844D70]

  *   Please make sure to set the Begin Date to today or tomorrow appropriately, before re-setting the recurrence and flipping the JOBSET to “Active”.
  *   If you don′t update the Begin Date, the ISIR JOBSET can start running immediately for previous days.

Begin Date: (today′s date)

Time: 5:00PM
Recurrence Name: M-F at 5:30PM M-F 17:00

 [cid:image006.png at 01DA5B43.DF90DBC0]

Begin Date: (tomorrow's date)

Time: 1:00AM

Recurrence Name: M-F at 01:00AM M-F 01:00
[cid:image007.png at 01DA5B43.DF90DBC0]
[cid:image001.png at 01DA5B43.91A3AB90]

  *   Once you set the recurrence back, we recommend going out of the page and coming back in to make sure the recurrence change actually SET and SAVED as it may disappear.
  *   Oracle sometimes clears out the recurrence the first time after selecting Save, a client will need to go back in and select it again then select SAVE again. 👍

Please let FA support know if you run into any issues by filing a ticket - in your subject please put “Recurrence ISIR Jobset question” under request type, ctcLink Support > Financial Aid > JobSets

Thanks FA community!

Peace be with you,

[Title: SBCTC logo - Description: Compass]Ana Ybarra, MA
Associate Director Campus Solutions - Financial Aid
• o: 360-704-1024