[ctcLinkfinaidsupport] FA UAT Walk Through & Kick Off: SAP #11 – S & P Grades Not Showing as “MEET"

Amanda Hoover ahoover at sbctc.edu
Thu Jul 27 11:50:45 PDT 2023

**MOVED TO 8/9 AT 10AM** so that colleges can also attend WSAC’s URR Webinar on Tuesday! 😊

----

Hello FA Friends,

Thank you to all of the colleges who responded to the survey to approve the solution design for the SAP #11 S & P Grades Not Showing As "MEET"<https://ctclinkreferencecenter.ctclink.us/m/PMO_Info/l/1625563-fa-satisfactory-academic-progress-sap-project-information-guide#s-p-grades-not-showing-as-meet> project! Our next step is college User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for those who will be testing.  The walk-through and college UAT kick-off for SAP #11 S & P Grades Not Showing As "MEET"<https://ctclinkreferencecenter.ctclink.us/m/PMO_Info/l/1625563-fa-satisfactory-academic-progress-sap-project-information-guide#s-p-grades-not-showing-as-meet>  will be held on Wednesday, August 9th from 10am to 11am. We will demonstrate the solution to the FA Community and have colleges confirm the issue is addressed in UAT before the solution is released into Production on August 31, 2023.

Even if your college will not be participating in the UAT testing, we strongly encourage you to attend to ensure your staff understand the customization we are delivering. Please see below for the Webex meeting information.

Session Date/Who Should Attend

  1.  Demo: Wednesday, August 9th, 10am-11am
  2.  Highly Recommended College Attendees: FA Director/Assistant Director & FA staff familiar with SAP Minimum Current GPA Test and S&P Grades issue

UAT Dates/Important Testing Info.

  1.  Test Period: Wednesday, August 9th - Friday, August 25th
  2.  College Testers: FA staff familiar with SAP Minimum Current GPA and S&P Grades issue

Webex Meeting Info.
Meeting link: https://sbctc.webex.com/sbctc/j.php?MTID=m2d9e20591132ef13f46fbf945cefc607
Meeting number: 2662 536 5387
Password: U8sNiPupN87
Join by phone: +1-415-655-0002 US Toll

The session recording, slide deck, and UAT testing materials will be shared out to the Financial Aid listservs after the session. Please reach out if you have any questions!

Thank you,

[Compass]Amanda Hoover
Senior Functional Analyst, Campus Solutions (Financial Aid)
1300 Quince Street SE
Olympia, WA 98504-2495
ahoover at sbctc.edu<mailto:ahoover at sbctc.edu> • o: 360-704-1042
sbctc.edu<https://www.sbctc.edu/> • Twitter: @SBCTCWashington<https://twitter.com/SBCTCWashington> • Facebook: @WASBCTC<https://www.facebook.com/wasbctc/>