[ctcLinkfinaidsupport] CRITICAL ISSUE - File Outbound Processes Not Producing Files, Do Not Run

Isbell, Brian risbell at lcc.ctc.edu
Fri Jul 21 09:13:06 PDT 2023

Do we have any updates on this? I'm halfway through an origination and out all next week.

Sincerely,

[cid:storage_emulated_0__EmailTempImage_1_TempSignature_signature_image003_png_1620342900928]

Brian Isbell

Assistant Director of Financial Aid

P 360-442-2396<tel:360-442-2396> / F 360-442-2379<tel:360-442-2379>

Important!  LCC communicates with students primarily via ctcLink student self-service<https://ptprd.ctclink.us/psp/ptprd/?cmd=login&languageCd=ENG&> and email. Check it often!
Lower Columbia College has partnered with iGrad and Solutions at ECMC to provide Financial Wellness and FREE Federal Student Loan Assistance.
[cid:storage_emulated_0__EmailTempImage_1_TempSignature_signature_image002_jpg_1620342900928]<http://www.igrad.com/schools/LCC>
**The information contained in this message and any attachments may be confidential and privileged. Unauthorized review, use or disclosure of this information is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and promptly delete the message. Thank you.**