[ctcLinkfinaidsupport] Reminder: SAP #11 Solution Design Survey due EOB 7/26/23

Amanda Hoover ahoover at sbctc.edu
Tue Jul 18 11:07:01 PDT 2023

Hello FA Community,

Thank you to the 5 colleges who have responded so far to the survey about the Solution Design for SAP #11 – S & P Grades Not Showing As “MEET”! As a reminder, we require approval from a minimum of 90% of ctcLink colleges in order to proceed with the solution development, so please be sure to complete the survey by the end of business on Friday, July 26th.
[cid:image002.png at 01D9B4CC.3365ADD0]

College Action Items

  1.  Review the attached solution design document
  2.  Determine whether or not the college will participate in testing and provide testers’ information
  3.  Complete the survey using the link below by end of business Wednesday, 7/26 (one submission per college)
     *   Survey Link: https://forms.office.com/r/5DU1wyAPwH
     *   We require approval from a minimum of 90% of ctcLink colleges in order to proceed with the solution development

Thank you,

[Compass]Amanda Hoover
Senior Functional Analyst, Campus Solutions (Financial Aid)
1300 Quince Street SE
Olympia, WA 98504-2495
ahoover at sbctc.edu<mailto:ahoover at sbctc.edu> • o: 360-704-1042
sbctc.edu<https://www.sbctc.edu/> • Twitter: @SBCTCWashington<https://twitter.com/SBCTCWashington> • Facebook: @WASBCTC<https://www.facebook.com/wasbctc/>