[CTCAccess] Grackle Docs site license

Heather Mariger heather.mariger at chemeketa.edu
Fri Mar 1 13:47:05 PST 2019

Greetings,

I have been thinking about suggesting this  as a resource for our college
so am interested to find out how well it works. Please keep us updated.

Thanks,
H.

*Heather Mariger*
*Digital Accessibility Advocate*

*Center for Academic Innovation*
*Chemeketa Community College*
*4000 Lancaster Drive NE - 9/126A*
*Salem, OR 97305*

503.589.7832

*Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance - Will Durant*