[CTCAccess] Grackle Docs site license

Lentini, Marc MLENTINI at highline.edu
Fri Mar 1 08:26:37 PST 2019

Hi CTC accessible friends,

If you’re a Google Apps school, you might want to check out the Grackle Docs $500 site license<https://www.grackledocs.com/edu-pricing/> for educational institutions. Grackle Docs is an accessibility checker for Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides. It also (I haven’t tried this, but…) will export accessible PDFs of documents.

The purchasing process was pretty straightforward. There were a few things we had to negotiate on the contract, but they were amenable to the changes.

According to our IT folks, install was pretty easy. We’re rolling out Monday.

Marc

Marc Lentini | Director, Instructional Design | Highline College
v: (206) 592-3778 | http://people.highline.edu/mlentini | @malapertmarc
he.him.his