[CTCAccess] Ally - seeking faculty feedback

Jess Thompson jess.thompson at sbctc.edu
Sat Feb 17 11:37:20 PST 2018

Hello,

Ally is an accessibility tool that has been enabled in Canvas at most schools (some are still testing it out I believe). If you're unfamiliar with Ally, you can learn more about it at http://bit.ly/AllyCanvas.

We would like to collect initial feedback from faculty on their use of and experience with Ally.

If you have a moment, please complete this short survey (even if you haven't used Ally, there are a couple of questions for you): http://bit.ly/AllyFacultySurvey

Thanks for your input and hope you have a restful long weekend,

Jess

Jess Thompson
Program Administrator, Accessible Technology Initiatives
p: 360.704.4327 | c: 253.229.8591
Current Projects<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KXjxctpTAa2R06iRksMrjaeiCkphAJzqkwX-awvJh9g/edit?usp=sharing> | AccessWA Blog<https://accesswa.blog> <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KXjxctpTAa2R06iRksMrjaeiCkphAJzqkwX-awvJh9g/edit?usp=sharing>

Keep in the accessibility loop by joining the CTC Accessibility listserv<https://goo.gl/forms/CP1GHPl6Pe1ipD6q1>!