[corrections_edu_it] Certificate Issue on OSN

Andy Duckworth aduckworth at sbctc.edu
Wed Apr 3 10:47:33 PDT 2024

Good Morning Everyone!

There was an update in the OSN meeting that I wanted to share with you all.

Elvis reported that an update was applied to the OSN at 7am on Tuesday morning that caused a certificate issue. Computers that have already been joined to the domain and were shut off or disconnected after that time need to be plugged in/turned on to get a certificate update and then a reboot tomorrow will ultimately fix the issue. Please reconnect any OSN machines today that may have been unplugged, shutdown or rebooted so they can get an important update.

Heather also asked to remind folks to not leave a computer disconnected from OSN for more than 30 days or it will be disconnected from domain. If that happens computer will need to be re-joined or re-imaged.

Andy Duckworth (he|him)

Technology Innovation Officer

w (360) 704-4311 c (253) 318-7586

[cid:b4454782-715d-4294-b65e-6eeeef42bb3f]<https://outlook.office.com/bookwithme/user/a19387ebdf9440c3a7d1ee06ca22cc62@sbctc.edu?anonymous&ep=signature>                Book time to meet with me<https://outlook.office.com/bookwithme/user/a19387ebdf9440c3a7d1ee06ca22cc62@sbctc.edu?anonymous&ep=signature>