[corrections_edu_deans] Faculty email addresses for town hall scheduling

Grant, Elizabeth M. 'CNC' (DOC) emgrant at DOC1.WA.GOV
Mon Mar 4 14:39:52 PST 2024

Hi Andy-

I'm just back from two weeks out.  Our ABE faculty are Emily Hammargren (Emily.hammargren at centralia.edu<mailto:Emily.hammargren at centralia.edu>) and Patricia Meierdiercks (patricia.memerdiercks at centralia.edu<mailto:patricia.memerdiercks at centralia.edu>).

Shalom,
Lyz

Elizabeth M. Grant, PhD
Dean of Corrections Education, Centralia College
Cedar Creek Corrections Center
Garrett Heyns Education Center at the Washington Corrections Center
Green Hill School
TEAMS 360-485-1463

"Persistence and resilience only come from having been given the chance to work through difficult problems."  G. Tulley

From: Corrections_Edu_Deans <corrections_edu_deans-bounces at lists.ctc.edu> On Behalf Of Andy Duckworth via Corrections_Edu_Deans
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2024 3:22 PM
To: Corrections Education Deans and Directors mailing list <Corrections_Edu_Deans at lists.ctc.edu>
Cc: John Michel <jmichel at sbctc.edu>; Raymond Pulsipher <rpulsipher at sbctc.edu>
Subject: [corrections_edu_deans] Faculty email addresses for town hall scheduling

External Email
Good Afternoon Everyone!

We are looking to schedule the Corrections Education Faculty Town Hall sessions and would like to send a doodle poll out to faculty to help us find days/times that work best for them. To that end, could you please send me the email addresses for your faculty so we can send them the poll?

Thanks!

Andy Duckworth (he|him)

Technology Innovation Officer

w (360) 704-4311 c (253) 318-7586