[corrections_edu_deans] Open Tickets

John Michel jmichel at sbctc.edu
Wed Apr 17 15:35:59 PDT 2024

Good afternoon, everyone,
I'm trying to collect some information. Can you please let me know how many tickets you have open, their ticket numbers, the date they were opened, what the ticket was for, and if it is OSN or not OSN related? I'm collecting some information for a meeting with Kristen and actual data would be helpful to have.
Thank you and let me know if you have any questions,
John Michel

[Title: SBCTC logo - Description: Compass]
John Michel
Senior Support Engineer / Corrections Education
jmichel at sbctc.edu<mailto:jmichel at sbctc.edu> * c: 253-549-1974
sbctc.edu<https://www.sbctc.edu/>