[CATO] Fw: Register for the Office of Equity's Annual Convening Oct. 24-25

Monica Olsson molsson at sbctc.edu
Thu Oct 12 12:35:15 PDT 2023

Hi CATO,

Please see the information below about this year's Office of Equity's Annual Convening on October 24th and 25th. This is a free event and their are two digital equity sessions taking place on the 24th. Both in-person and virtual attendance is offered.

[Title: SBCTC logo - Description: Compass]

Monica M. Olsson (she/her/hers)

Policy Associate – Accessible IT Coordinator

•Email: molsson at sbctc.edu<mailto:molsson at sbctc.edu> • Phone: 360-704-3922

The power of the Web is in its universality.
Access by everyone regardless of disability is an essential aspect.

Tim Berners-Lee, W3C Director and inventor of the World Wide Web

[https://res.cdn.office.net/assets/bookwithme/misc/CalendarPerson20px.png]<https://outlook.office.com/bookwithme/user/321a279c65664c04a18fa34a96e959ab@sbctc.edu?anonymous&ep=signature>                Book time to meet with me<https://outlook.office.com/bookwithme/user/321a279c65664c04a18fa34a96e959ab@sbctc.edu?anonymous&ep=signature>