[CATO] Fw: Your Comment Submitted on Regulations.gov (ID: DOJ-CRT-2023-0007-0001)

Monica Olsson molsson at sbctc.edu
Wed Oct 4 10:36:38 PDT 2023

Hi CATO,

I rounded up all the submissions to our form yesterday and submitted a summary document<https://docs.google.com/document/d/19o4KkljkCEtE56El0UYlYn-_WB-L8SNdeZ2SyoFVMEM/edit?usp=sharing> to the DOJ's website yesterday. Our comment tracking number is: lna-u6ux-91v7.

[Title: SBCTC logo - Description: Compass]

Monica M. Olsson (she/her/hers)

Policy Associate – Accessible IT Coordinator

•Email: molsson at sbctc.edu<mailto:molsson at sbctc.edu> • Phone: 360-704-3922

The power of the Web is in its universality.
Access by everyone regardless of disability is an essential aspect.

Tim Berners-Lee, W3C Director and inventor of the World Wide Web

[https://res.cdn.office.net/assets/bookwithme/misc/CalendarPerson20px.png]<https://outlook.office.com/bookwithme/user/321a279c65664c04a18fa34a96e959ab@sbctc.edu?anonymous&ep=signature>                Book time to meet with me<https://outlook.office.com/bookwithme/user/321a279c65664c04a18fa34a96e959ab@sbctc.edu?anonymous&ep=signature>