[CATO] VPAT expertise, please?

Jeannie Henkle jHenkle at wvc.edu
Mon Dec 18 13:46:57 PST 2023

Greetings, CATO,

WACTCLC<https://libguides.bigbend.edu/WACTCLC>, a consortium of Washington CTC libraries, is looking at establishing a contract with LibKey (for a package inclusive of the full LibKey Suite<https://thirdiron.com/#products>: BrowZine Web Only, LibKey Discovery, LibKey Link, LibKey Nomad, LibKey.io. Their VPAT is linked below, and I'm wondering if anyone with greater VPAT knowledge than mine would be willing to peruse it and alert me to any major red flags?

Thank you,

Jeannie Henkle, MLIS<https://ischool.uw.edu/programs/mlis/what-is-library-science>
Director of Libraries & Learning Support Services
Wenatchee Valley College
Phone: (509) 682-6718
(she/her/hers pronouns)
Book an appointment<https://outlook.office365.com/owa/calendar/JeannieHenkle1@wvc.edu/bookings/> with me!