[Campus-Research] AP survey request - what's your take?

Roth, Skyler sroth at highline.edu
Wed Feb 9 14:12:05 PST 2022

Hey Erik, I didn't realize until you sent your message that as the admin I still need to subscribe to receive listserv messages in my inbox! Hopefully it approved properly and folks saw it. I'm just replying here by sending my own message to the listserv. From what I can see in the archive, I can't tell if your attachments showed up properly, so do let me know if it seems those didn't work and I can look into it.

To respond to your question - I think I'd be leaning the same way, if it's not possible for the survey to be altered. The lack of informed consent when there's potentially sensitive content would be something that wouldn't fly with internal surveys, and I don't think I'd want to be distributing anything that wouldn't meet our basic internal standards. Can you ask the student to make these changes before distributing?

Skyler Roth
Senior Research Analyst - Office of Institutional Research
Highline College
Email: sroth at highline.edu<mailto:sroth at highline.edu>   Zoom room: https://highline.zoom.us/my/skyroth   IR site: https://ir.highline.edu/   Pronouns: he/him