[BLC] BAS Program Articulation Agreements Survey

Mahoney Ed.D., Chris Chris.Mahoney at cptc.edu
Tue Apr 16 11:26:40 PDT 2024

Hello BLC colleagues,

It was great to see you all at the BLC meeting, albeit virtually for me. As mentioned, the Articulation & Marketing group would really appreciate it if you could take a couple minutes to fill out this very short BAS Program Articulation Agreements Survey<https://forms.office.com/pages/responsepage.aspx?id=N4XKipp8SEKTGrKuLoXe3THREy2rwX1OmWHbI3y2jkdUNzExRERFUjlUSFhQME84OFdLVTc4QTYyNi4u&origin=lprLink>.

Once we have received your responses, we will follow up to collect examples of articulation agreements and or relevant marketing materials. Our goal is to create a repository of examples that can inspire and assist other colleges as they start to establish their articulation agreements.

Thank you!

Chris Chen Mahoney, Ed.D. (She/Her/Hers)
Dean of Instruction, Academics & Design
[Wide-Column Signature with Graphic]
Building 19 Room 105E * 4500 Steilacoom Blvd. SW * Lakewood WA 98499 * T: 253-589-5959
chris.mahoney at cptc.edu<mailto:chris.mahoney at cptc.edu> * twitter.com/CloverParkTech * facebook.com/CloverParkTech
Excellence. Experience. Employment. Redefine education at Clover Park Technical College.