[BLC] Baccalaureate Library Rubric

Christie Flynn CFlynn at pierce.ctc.edu
Tue Apr 16 09:20:47 PDT 2024

Hello BLC folks,
At yesterday's BLC meeting, we discussed the current library rubric for BAS programs<https://www.sbctc.edu/resources/documents/colleges-staff/commissions-councils/blc/library-rubric-for-bas-degrees.pdf> as well as the revised draft aligning the rubric with the new NWCCU standard for libraries 2H1 (attached.) Please send me any comments, questions or feedback on the draft rubric. I would like to take your feedback to the Library Leadership Council meeting on May 9 for further revision. Our next step will be to fold the draft into the Revised Approval Process work of the BLC Policy group.
Thanks for your engagement,
Christie Flynn
Dean of Library and Learning Resources
Pierce College District