[BLC] question about BAS admissions requirement

Sidney Weldele-Wallace sweldele at greenriver.edu
Wed Oct 25 14:27:48 PDT 2023

Apologies for the late reply.  Green River College BAS degrees require a minimum cumulative 2.5.

Sidney Weldele-Wallace, CRI, CPE
Dean of Instruction, Career and Technical Education
Business & Law, Trades Divisions
253.288.3325
Green River College
sweldele at greenriver.edu<mailto:sweldele at greenriver.edu>

Achieve your full potential with a bachelor’s degree from Green River College.
To learn more, visit www.greenriver.edu/bachelors<http://www.greenriver.edu/bachelors>.