[BLC] Need an Accounting Instructor

Ghinazzi, Anne AnneG at bigbend.edu
Mon Oct 23 13:14:11 PDT 2023

Dear BLC Colleagues,
I am reaching out for your assistance and connections. I need an instructor to cover two sections of our Accounting for Managers course in Big Bend's BAS in Management program this spring quarter. The instructor that I had scheduled had an unexpected work conflict and isn't available this year.

The course is fully online and asynchronous. It was built out by our instructional designer, includes a simulation for group work, and has run smoothly in previous years.

If you have anyone that would be interested in teaching, please send them my way.

More info and the application can be found at: https://www.schooljobs.com/careers/bigbend/jobs/4145237/associate-faculty-bas-am-instructor?pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs

Thank you for your consideration!

Anne Ghinazzi

Bachelor of Applied Science (BAS) Coordinator
Big Bend Community College
509.793.2322
anneg at bigbend.edu
If I am your advisor, you can schedule with me here<https://bigbend.starfishsolutions.com/starfish-ops/dl/instructor/serviceCatalog.html?bookmark=connection/13116/schedule>