[BLC] Special Graduation Regalia for BAS?

Sidney Weldele-Wallace sweldele at greenriver.edu
Fri Jun 16 14:47:40 PDT 2023

Hello, Anne.

Green River College just finished our commencement ceremony this afternoon.🎓  Our BAS recipients wore black cap and gown instead of the traditional green of our other graduates along with their BAS stoles.

Congratulations on your first cohort!!

Sidney Weldele-Wallace, CRI, CPE

Dean of Instruction, Business & Law, Trades Divisions

253.288.3325

Green River College

sweldele at greenriver.edu<mailto:sweldele at greenriver.edu>