[BFET] PR Limits in EJAS

Alison Fernandez Alison.Fernandez at skagit.edu
Fri Feb 8 09:49:03 PST 2019

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you for your quick response.  I worded this wrong.  I was concerned of tracking for billing.  We will go back to our prior tracking methods for billing and entering the amount that we can into EJAS but bill for the full amount. This is still overly administratively burdensome.

Thank you,

Alison