[BFET] Gas Cards

Burney, Armetta ABurney at clark.edu
Fri Oct 12 09:42:12 PDT 2018

Hello Everyone:

Clark College is exploring the possibility of offering gas cards to BFET students, and am wondering if any of you who offer gas cards to your BFET students would be willing to share your process with me.  I am specifically interested in learning the following:

-          What type of gas card you are providing to students?

-          How do you determine who receives them (is it based on a first come first served basis, not receiving Federal Financial Aid, etc..)?

-          Do you offer this service to a student once a year, once a term, multiple times a term?

-          How much is the gas card?

If anyone would be willing to share, that would be great!

Thanks!

Armetta Burney, MBA
Director, Workforce Education Services
Clark College