[BFET] BFET Fiscal Training Reschedule

Jennifer Dellinger jdellinger at sbctc.edu
Thu Oct 11 11:09:12 PDT 2018

Good Morning BFET Team,

We have rescheduled the BFET Fiscal Training WebEx from October 18th, 2018 to Monday, November 5th, 2018 at 2:00 pm. The WebEx information is included below. We ask that you have someone from your fiscal staff attend the training if possible.

More information, including agenda will be sent out closer to the training date. We will be working with our communications and accessibility team to determine our ability to record and transcribe the WebEx.

BFET Fiscal Training
Hosted by SBCTC

Monday 2:00 pm | 1 hour 30 minutes | (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
Meeting number: 925 121 615
Password: ZTJVysFR
https://sbctc.webex.com/sbctc/j.php?MTID=me35a8f45770fbf3dd738234189e1d110

Join by video system
Dial 925121615 at sbctc.webex.com<mailto:925121615 at sbctc.webex.com>
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

Join by phone
+1-415-655-0002 US Toll
Access code: 925 121 615

If you have any questions please let us know.

Respectfully,

[Compass]Jennifer Dellinger
Program Administrator
Email: jdellinger at sbctc.edu<mailto:jdellinger at sbctc.edu> ∙ Office: 360.704.3925

Electronic Privacy Notice:  This e-mail, and any attachments, contains information that is, or may be, covered by electronic communications privacy laws, and is also confidential and proprietary in nature. If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that you are legally prohibited from retaining, using, copying, distributing, or otherwise disclosing this information in any manner. Instead, please reply to the sender that you have received this communication in error, and then immediately delete it. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.