[BFET] Seeking a Director of Workforce Funding and Support Programs at Grays Harbor College

Jennifer Alt jennifer.alt at ghc.edu
Thu Jul 19 10:09:43 PDT 2018

Good morning,

Grays Harbor College is seeking applicants for the Director of Workforce Funding and Support Programs.  We encourage all qualified and interested applicants to apply!  The deadline to apply is August 12, 2018.

The Director is a full-time, exempt position that works 12 months of the year.  The Director will oversee the management and coordination of the WFSP grants [WorkFirst, Basic Food Employment and Training (BFET), Opportunity Grant, and other grants as assigned] in Grays Harbor and Pacific counties, including supervising staff and reporting to the State Board of Community and Technical Colleges (SBCTC).
To learn more about the position, please visit our human resources website at: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/ghc

If you have any questions, please feel free to let me know.

Thank you,

Dr. Jennifer Alt
Vice President for Student Services
Grays Harbor College