[BFET] ACTION NEEDED: BFET Funding Survey

Dylan Jilek djilek at sbctc.edu
Fri Jul 20 10:45:01 PDT 2018

Good Morning BFET Team,

Below is the link to the BFET Funding Survey. It is due no later than Tuesday, July 31, 2018 at 5:00 p.m.

Please make sure you complete the survey and include specific information where it is asked. We will not be able to process any surveys that have insufficient descriptions of requests.

As always, we will be taking into consideration where you are at in your billing status. If you are underspent at this point in the year we are asking that you take a look at your budget and strongly consider returning funds so we may be able to redistribute them out to the system where there is a high need.

BFET Funding Survey: https://goo.gl/forms/h6v7rpN03O86bH5E3

Thank you for your hard work and dedication. Please contact Jennifer Dellinger<mailto:jdellinger at sbctc.edu> if you have program specific questions.

[Washington State Board for Community and Technical Colleges compass]Dylan Jilek
Pronouns: they/them/theirs
Program Assistant
djilek at sbctc.edu<mailto:djilek at sbctc.edu> * o: 360-704-1021 * f: 360-704-4416