[BFET] August Case Notes Audit Report

Mat Carlisle mcarlisle at sbctc.edu
Mon Oct 16 10:50:58 PDT 2017

Good morning.
I have attached the DSHS eJAS Case Notes Audit Report for August. The results for this month is much worse than usual as providers did not enter how progress was confirmed. This is a newly enforced requirement.

I have, also, attached the DSHS document concerning Progress Notes Guidelines.
Mat

Mat Carlisle
Program Administrator,  Workforce Education
State Board of Community and Technical Colleges
Phone: 360.704.4341
Fax: 360.704.4418
Email: mcarlisle at sbctc.edu