[BFET] FFY 2017 BFET Budget Worksheet

Mat Carlisle mcarlisle at sbctc.edu
Wed May 25 15:45:16 PDT 2016

Yes

Mat Carlisle
Program Administrator,  Workforce Education
State Board of Community and Technical Colleges
Phone: 360.704.4341
If we are now doing "reutilized funds" I assume we include those dollar amounts and any staffing that we are leveraging in next year's plan?  If so, is it reasonable to indicate on the "explain all changes over 5%" section that we are leveraging reutilized funds?

Demetra Biros
Director of Workforce Development
Lake Washington Institute of Technology
425-739-8315