[BFET] FFY 2017 BFET Budget Worksheet

Mat Carlisle mcarlisle at sbctc.edu
Wed May 25 15:39:22 PDT 2016

Good afternoon.
Please see below.

Also, like the Prior FFY Carryover column on the Performance tab, other cells give the "cell protected" error message. If you go to the Review tab on the ribbon and click on "Unprotect Sheet", the icon will change to "Protect Sheet", and you will be able to input data in those cells.

We will continue to try to work through this together. Thank you.
Mat

Mat Carlisle
Program Administrator,  Workforce Education
State Board of Community and Technical Colleges
Phone: 360.704.4341