[Wsssc] Fwd: Gainful Employment reporting and the 150% rule, Slides and Zoom Recording

Jamie Traugott jtraugott at sbctc.edu
Tue Jun 18 15:12:06 PDT 2024

Hello WSSSC,
Attached are the supporting documents from the GE presentation this morning.
Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Edith Abbenhaus <eabbenhaus at sbctc.edu>
Date: June 18, 2024 at 1:45:31 PM PDT
Subject: Gainful Employment reporting and the 150% rule, Slides and Zoom Recording

Hello,

Attached are the slides from this morning’s presentation on Gainful Employment reporting and the 150% rule are attached. If you would like a power point (non pdf) version that you can adapt for your college use let me know. As mentioned, please feel free to email any questions, ideas, suggestions to me at skenesson at sbctc.edu<mailto:skenesson at sbctc.edu>. More updates, FAQs and information on both the GE reporting and the 150% rule will be shared via the listservs over the next few months, but if you would like me to meet with your college teams, I am happy to do that as well.

Below is the recording of this morning’s meeting! Please reach out to eabbenhaus at sbctc.edu<mailto:eabbenhaus at sbctc.edu> if you have any issues or questions regarding access to this link!

Gainful Employment reporting and the 150% rule, Zoom recording: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rpW2TvBajDN8JHS7kYLau61XsAsE6EaQ/view?usp=sharing

Best,
Summer