[Wsssc] Question

Joyce Hammer jhammer at sbctc.edu
Wed Jul 24 10:45:27 PDT 2024

wsssc at lists.ctc.edu<mailto:wsssc at lists.ctc.edu>

This is the closed one, right? I'll refer them to the deans of students, then. Edith, can you make sure I'm on the one above like I am for IC? When I go to post it says, "Lauren Hibbs via wsssc..."

Thanks so much!!

Joyce

[Title: SBCTC logo - Description: Compass]Joyce D. Hammer, Ph.D. (she/her)
Deputy Executive Director for Education
jhammer at sbctc.edu<mailto:jhammer at sbctc.edu> * o: 360-704-4353 * c: 206-920-8101

"Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice in service to our diverse communities."