[Wsssc] [EXTERNAL] follow up from this morning's meeting

Robert Cox robert.cox at centralia.edu
Thu Jul 18 12:14:18 PDT 2024

Jess,
Not sure anything earth shattering came after you left. Main message was work with your own AAG. If you have done that you will be just fine.

I am replacing the entire code too. I called the code reviser and they were very helpful.

Call if you need anything. I'm not an expert but am willing to help if I can.

Rob