[Wsssc] UPDATE Financial Value Transparency & Gainful Employment Reporting

Edith Abbenhaus eabbenhaus at sbctc.edu
Wed Jul 10 10:14:18 PDT 2024

Hello –

Please see the webinar registrations below from the National Student Clearing House. As a reminder, Policy Research at the SBCTC is providing support to NSC in the GE/FVT reporting process for our system colleges. We highly recommend participating in the NSC reporting service. Our team will be assisting colleges and NSC with missing data, data cleansing and validation, and providing support to colleges for data corrections and uploads, but the ‘heavy lift’ will be done by NSC. More information on NSC’s GE/FVT reporting service is available here:

Financial Value Transparency and Gainful Employment (FVT/GE) Reporting - National Student Clearinghouse<https://www.studentclearinghouse.org/solutions/ed-compliance/gainful-employment/>

Two other points of action for July:

  *   The GE/FVT program list will be distributed to colleges in the next week or so from the Department of Education. Please forward this list to skenesson at sbctc.edu<mailto:skenesson at sbctc.edu>. We will be checking the program lists and will reach out to colleges with questions or concerns. It is important that programs are classified in the correct category of FVT or eligible GE, so if you have any questions please also let me know and we will assist.
  *   The ‘completers list’ will run in late July, and will affect how programs are included in earnings outcomes. Please try to process 23-24 completions as promptly as possible. We know there are always some late graduation requests, but the more completions we can include in the initial run with NSC, and not have to add manually later, the easier the process will be.

As always, any questions, please feel free to contact me at skenesson at sbctc.edu<mailto:skenesson at sbctc.edu>

Thanks,
Summer Kenesson

[cid:image001.png at 01DAD2B0.5A8C9290]