[Wsssc] Announcement: SBCTC Deputy Executive Director of Education

Lauren Hibbs lhibbs at sbctc.edu
Wed May 10 11:47:37 PDT 2023

WSSSC Colleagues,

While the soon-to-be Madam President Carli Schiffner is impossible to replace, I am thrilled to share the below announcement on the new Deputy Executive Director successor, Dr. Joyce Hammer. Career highlights and accomplishments shared in detail below.

Please join me in congratulating Joyce, who will officially assume the SBCTC role July 1, 2023.
[Compass]
Lauren Hibbs, Ed.D
lhibbs at sbctc.edu* o: 360-704-4334 *

"Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice in service to our diverse communities."