[Wsssc] ARC Liaison report and Enhancement Requests

Hayden, Ruby Ruby.Hayden at lwtech.edu
Tue Jan 31 12:02:19 PST 2023

Hello my dear colleagues,

Attached please find my quarterly ARC Liaison report and two enhancement requests from ARC that I'll be seeking your support for at our upcoming meeting this week. Please feel free to send me questions in advance.

I'm looking forward to seeing folks in person.

Ruby.

Ruby Hayden, Ph.D.
Vice President of Student Services
My pronouns: she/her

Lake Washington Institute of Technology
Student Services
West 213C
11605 - 132nd Avenue NE  |  Kirkland, WA 98034
T: (425) 739-8208  |  ruby.hayden at lwtech.edu<mailto:ruby.hayden at lwtech.edu>
www.LWTech.edu<http://www.lwtech.edu/>  |  facebook.com/theLWTech  |  twitter.com/TheLWTech