[Wsssc] Question about Student IDs

Pardanani, Samira spardana at shoreline.edu
Sun Sep 18 10:46:13 PDT 2022

Hello WSSSC Colleagues,

Hope you are all well and gearing up for fall quarter!

I wanted to check in with you regarding how your campuses are handling student IDs at the current time. Are you issuing physical cards or digital ones? For those of you that are issuing digital IDs, how are you ensuring compliance with the requirement that was implemented Fall 2019 (I believe), namely that the phone number of a campus, local, state or national suicide, crisis, or counseling hotline needed to be listed on the back of ID cards?
I am also including Derek Levy who some of you might have met at the WSSSC conference in July, as he is taking the lead on our Student ID project (We are looking to potentially transition to digital IDs).

Thank you in advance.

Best,

Samira

Samira Pardanani, M.A., M.A.-TESOL
Associate Vice President, Student Services and International Education
Shoreline Community College
www.shoreline.edu<http://www.shoreline.edu/>
Pronouns: she/her

[signature_1022451673]