[Wsssc] Legislative Internship Application Date Extended

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Mon Oct 31 07:40:21 PDT 2022

Good morning, WSSSC. After consulting with CUSP last week, we are extending the application deadline for the SBCTC Legislative Internship to November 7. Please let your student leaders know. We are hoping this last push will get more students interested in this great opportunity. As a reminder, one of the two internship positions can be virtual, so students at all of our colleges can consider the opportunity. Thanks for your help!

Joe

"Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice in service to our diverse communities."