[Wsssc] WSSSC Opportunities

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Thu Oct 20 11:46:48 PDT 2022

WSSSC: as discussed in the meeting today, we have several WSSSC opportunities open that volunteers are needed for. Please email me directly at jholliday at sbctc.edu  of your interest in any of these assignments. I would be glad to describe the role, the time commitment, etc. Thanks!

Council of Student Unions and Programs (CUSP) Liaison
Multi-cultural Student Services Directors Council (MSSDC) Liaison
NWAC Representative (current rep Robert Cox would be willing to swap this role for one of the liaison roles)
Data Governance Committee (serving along with Ruby Hayden)

I look forward to hearing from you!

Joe

"Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice in service to our diverse communities."