[Wsssc] WSSSC Meeting Dinner Options

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Tue Oct 18 16:06:43 PDT 2022

Good afternoon, WSSSC. For those of you attending this week’s WSSSC meeting in person, there are dinner options. WSSSC Executive Committee is meeting at Blackbird Café in Shoreline, 1843 NW 195th St., Shoreline  https://www.blackbirdshoreline.com/ at 5:00 on Wednesday afternoon. Some of us will stay on for a no host dinner there at approximately 6:00. We haven’t made a reservation, but you are welcome to join us there at 6:00. We hope to be on the patio.

On Thursday, we have a group reservation for up to 12 people at Five Restaurant, 650 Edmonds Way, at 6:00, indoors (we couldn’t reserve outdoor seating) (https://www.fiveedmonds.com).

We will get a better headcount at the meeting Thursday and adjust as needed.

Other recommendations (thanks Phillip and Stephanie) are:

https://www.fireandthefeast.com/gallery

https://www.demetriswoodstonetaverna.com/menu#menu=dinner

http://www.saffrongrillseattle.com/saffrongrill/dinnermenu.html

https://www.scottsbarandgrill.com/

Joe

jholliday at sbctc.edu<mailto:jholliday at sbctc.edu>• o: 360-704-4334 • f: 360-704-4418
sbctc.edu<https://www.sbctc.edu/> • Twitter: @SBCTCWashington<https://twitter.com/SBCTCWashington> • Facebook: @WASBCTC<https://www.facebook.com/wasbctc/>

SBCTC Vision:

“Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice in service to our diverse communities.”