[Wsssc] FW: CPC student stories survey – please share!

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Tue Oct 4 07:43:20 PDT 2022

Good morning, WSSSC. See thread below, this is the annual student survey conducted by the College Promise Coalition. They ask that you circulate the survey (hyperlink below) to your students. Thanks.

Joe

jholliday at sbctc.edu<mailto:jholliday at sbctc.edu>• o: 360-704-4334 • f: 360-704-4418
sbctc.edu<https://www.sbctc.edu/> • Twitter: @SBCTCWashington<https://twitter.com/SBCTCWashington> • Facebook: @WASBCTC<https://www.facebook.com/wasbctc/>

SBCTC Vision:

“Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice in service to our diverse communities.”