[Wsssc] FW: [White Paper] Fostering a Comprehensive Approach to Prevention

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Mon Nov 21 09:42:29 PST 2022

Colleagues: FYI, below and at link. Some of you may remember Alan, he was a keynoter at our cross-sector Sexual Violence Prevention conference in 2015.

Joe

jholliday at sbctc.edu<mailto:jholliday at sbctc.edu>• o: 360-704-4334 • f: 360-704-4418
sbctc.edu<https://www.sbctc.edu/> • Twitter: @SBCTCWashington<https://twitter.com/SBCTCWashington> • Facebook: @WASBCTC<https://www.facebook.com/wasbctc/>

SBCTC Vision:

“Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice in service to our diverse communities.”