[Wsssc] WACTC-Tech meeting follow up

Claire Peinado Claire.Peinado at skagit.edu
Tue May 10 08:38:04 PDT 2022

Good morning,

Apparently many of you were interested in attending the WACTC-Tech meeting because 8 of you accepted the meeting invitation :)!  We should probably only send one person, so please let me know if you're interested in attending (June 2nd) and I'll confirm our rep with the chair. In the meantime, you can all release the meeting invite!

Thanks all,
Claire

Claire Peinado, Ph.D.
Vice President for Student Services
Skagit Valley College
Pronouns: she/her/hers
p: 360.416.7961
appt: 360.416.2564

We are so glad you are here!  SVC Student Services at Mount Vernon are available on campus Monday through Friday from 8am - 5pm. Student Services at Whidbey Island are on campus Monday-Thursday, 8am-5pm, with Friday services available online only.  For additional information, please visit https://www.skagit.edu/about/security-services/remote-services/.