[Wsssc] Registration for May WSSSC Meeting

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Wed Mar 30 14:25:33 PDT 2022

WSSSC: we believe the issues with registration and payment for the May WSSSC meeting have now been resolved. If you are attending in person and attempted to pay earlier this week, please try again. If you have yet to do so, you should be able to do so now. If you are attending virtually, you still need to register, but no payment will be required.

Apologies again for the glitches.

Joe

"Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice in service to our diverse communities."